Monday, June 14, 2021

Intro


Hi my name i s Kingston. My favorite colour is BLACK and my favorite food is chips and

burgers. I like to play infected at break time and my favorite book is DOG MAN because it’s hilarious, so hilarious I will laugh to sleep, I’m not kidding. I am very hungry all the time. I like to drink coke and sprite, it's so yummy. I like this book by a guy called Dav Pilkey. He is the creator of Dog man and Captain Underpants. I like to watch anime and Goku is my favorite anime character.Thank you for reading my blog good bye!!! 


8 comments:

  1. Hi kingston I really love your blog. I think its really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you like to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kingston your blog is great, I wonder what your next blogs are going to be like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dav pilkey to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo i love dog man tooo this is awesome keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. II wonder what your next blog is gonna be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coke is one of my favourite drink.

    ReplyDelete