Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Lockdown

 Hello every one today I going to talk about something tiring  something fun and that is lockdown. Yes I know some people out there yes some of you think that lockdown is boring because you stare at a screen all day for school work  like maths,reading,writing and all that kind of stuff you do at school well you’ve got the right person yes yes you think I never get off my device well sometimes I spend to much time on my screen than more time outside yes I am that kind of person who looks at a screen all day like a YouTuber. For example mr beast (gaming) staring at a screen for hours and hours well not over 24 hours because that wound make you go crosseyed and that wound be terrible so take rested like lunch or play outside for a rest. And that is all about my lockdown goodbye.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment