Friday, October 22, 2021

In my spare time

In my spare time these are two of the things I enjoy doing.

  • Bike rides with my Dad and sister - this helps me get some fresh air as well as some much needed exercise. We get to explore, enjoying the journey to new destinations in Auckland. It makes me feel extremely energized.
  • Gaming - I really like gaming especially playing Minecraft and Shell Shockers. I enjoy it as I get to escape into my imagination. I also really love building and appreciate architecture which is why I play Minecraft religiously. I get to build various kinds of houses for different purposes. I've built villages, houses, mansions and kingdoms - where ever my imagination takes me.
I truly hope everyone enjoys activities where they get to refresh and use their imagination.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment